Download Here the LG ZX 8K Smart OLED TV English User Manual / User Guide (also known as the Owner Manual or instruction Manual).
The LG ZX 8K Smart OLED TV User Manual is the best way to learn how to use and set up your LG Smart TV, And Discover all its hidden features. Also, It contains the correct steps to troubleshoot your TV and fix its problems.
LG SIGNATURE ZX 8K Smart OLED TV User Manual Contents:
Here are some examples of what you will find inside this helpful manual:
– Warning Safety instructions: Like keeping the product away from direct sunlight, Do not install it in excessively dusty places, Install your TV where there is proper ventilation, Do not block or cover the product with cloth or other materials while the TV is plugged in, Etc.
– Lifting and moving your TV safely, To prevent the TV from being scratched or damaged.
– Mounting your LG Smart TV on the Table correctly.
– How to mount the Smart OLED TV to the wall.
– Connecting an antenna, cable, cable box, Or other external devices to your LG Smart TV (Like Blu-ray player, HD receivers, DVD players, VCRs, audio systems, USB storage devices, PC, gaming devices, etc.).
– How to use the Smart OLED TV button (for Power ON / Off, Changes the input source, Etc.).
– List of the Magic Remote Control buttons and their functions.
– How to register your LG Smart TV’s Magic Remote Control.
- Troubleshooting your Smart OLED TV:
- Cannot control the TV with the remote control.
- No image display and no sound is produced.
- The TV turns off suddenly.
- Abnormal Display.
- A cracking noise.
- Electrical circuit humming/panel buzzing.
– The LG ZX Smart OLED TV Specifications: Like Television system, Program coverage, Wireless module Specifications, etc.
– Important Information for Preventing Image Retention.
LG SIGNATURE ZX 8K Smart OLED TV User Manual Download Link:
Click on the Download button below to download to the English User Manual / User Guide of the LG ZX 8K (PDF File).