Here is the HUAWEI Nova 8 English User Manual / User Guide (also known as the Owner Manual or instruction Manual).
The HUAWEI Nova 8 User Manual is the best way to learn how to use and set up your HUAWEI phone, And Discover all its hidden features. Also, It contains the correct steps to Reset, Update, Backup, And Restore your data safely.
HUAWEI Nova 8 User Manual Contents:
Here are some examples of what you will find inside this helpful manual:
– How to set up your phone for the first time.
– How to take a screenshot in the HUAWEI phones, And use the screen recording feature.
– List of the Notification and Status Icons and their Descriptions.
– Customizing the Notification Settings.
– The Screen Lock and Unlock options and settings.
– Manage the Home Screen Icons: Move an app icon or folder, Delete an app icon, Put App Icons in Folders, And more.
- How to use the camera to take better photos and videos:
- Select a camera mode.
- Adjust the focal length and exposure.
- Take a picture while recording videos.
- Taking Moving Pictures.
- Keep the camera flash on while filming.
- Automatically track moving objects.
- Use the Portrait Mode to Take Stunning Portraits.
- Use the Time-Lapse feature to Create a Short Video.
– Manage Mobile Data Usage: Manage Internet access permissions for each app, Enable or Disable Smart Data Saver.
– Using the Smart Power Saving: Enable power consumption analysis and optimization, Enable Power saving mode or Ultra power-saving mode.
– How to clean up memory and cache files to optimize the performance.
– How to Backup and Restore your saved data safely.
– The safe way to Factory Reset your phone.
– How to update the software version, And disable automatic updates.
HUAWEI Nova 8 User Manual Download Link:
Click on the Download button below to download to the English User Manual / User Guide of the HUAWEI Nova 8 (PDF File).